If you fall under any of the following, please make sure to call us before visiting the hospital.
- Body temperature higher than usual
- Sore throat/discomfort
- Fatigue (dullness, tiredness)
- Digestive symptoms (diarrhea, abdominal pain, etc.)
- New loss of taste or smell
- Have a COVID-19 positive individual or
- someone judged as a close contact around you.
- Have traveled abroad in the last 14 days
- Have been to a COVID-19 cluster site in the last 14 days
If you fall under any of the above and would like to see a doctor, please be sure to call us beforehand.
The nurse at the entrance will guide you, so please make sure to let us know.
Please wear a mask when you come to the hospital.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.